This high performance synthetic grease is a non-staining, non-toxic multipurpose lubricate which outperforms all petroleum based greases and many synthetic greases. Compared to petroleum based greases, which contain many impurities, KleerGel’s product is free of contamination and is one reason why it performs better at higher and lower temperatures and under more demanding conditions.
Synthetic lubricants by their nature are not as easily prone to oxidation, emulsification and other destructive chemical reactions, which are inherent to petroleum-based greases. KleerGel further improves the performance of its grease by adding special anti-wearing, anti-rusting, and antioxidative additives.
Petroleum based greases contain impurities which reduce film strength and decrease wear protection. These greases form by adding thickeners (calcium, sodium, lithium) to petroleum based oils, which form harmful deposits at high temperatures and solidify at low temperatures.
Kleergel® vs Other Lubricants
Special ingredients provide excellent viscosity and film strength to reduce wear.
Continuous operation at temperatures from 350℉ to 500℉ for intermittent use
Contains no impurities and remains flexible at -50℉
Petroleum Based Lubricant
Hardens at low temperature
Forms gummy deposits and carbon at high temperatures
Contains impurities that may cause harmful viscosity changes and decrease wear protection
- Reduces cost by lasting four times longer than petroleum lubricants (on average).
- Non-flammable, non-staining, non-toxic, clear and environmentally safe
- Machinery wears less and runs cooler, increasing life expectancy
- Reduces energy consumption through lower friction
- Replaces other, more specialized products, reducing inventory and confusion
- Shelf Life: More than 10 years
- Dielectric Strength: 500 volts / mil (ASTM-D149)
- Water Content: Less than 0.001% (Karls Fisher Method)
- Salt Spray Test: Pass (ASTM D2596)
- Solubility in Water: Insoluble